- Send the booking form completed in all respects. If you do not know even the room you want, we will help you to choose it by e mail or by phone, if you already know which like to please on the form includes room code into the appropriate field
- Your doubts clarify you them by phone or e mail and when you have decided to book you have to send by e mail the following documents:
- photo ID or passport scanned
- registration from your University or school of the year in course
- When we have received these documents we will send you our acceptance together with our bank details. We do not accept credit cards and you don’t have to pay brokerage fees.
- To finalize the reservation you have to make the deposit payment equivalent to one month’s rent of the room you’ve chosen. then stay that deposit as a guarantee for your contract and you will be returned at the end of the stay
- When we receive the payment of the deposit as the reservation we will send you the receipt of reservation
ARRIVAL AT THE FLOOR
- You have to confirm your day and time of arrival to the floor as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can get from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 6 pm
- If you will be arriving after 6 pm on any day of the week we can offer you reception outside of business hours and the cost is €30 that must be paid at the time of the arrival.
- At the time of delivery of the room you have to pay the first month’s rent in cash. By please not rely of a cashier electronic of Bank to perform your payment, have that bring the money in cash to avoid waits unnecessary.
- Remember to bring bedsheets and towels.